📍Crafted in Hastings, East Sussex
The key benefits are
Skin is soothed and redness reduced
100% natural and free from parabens and water
- It is a great all round balm for hardworking bodies
At the heart of this balm is sweet almond oil and shea butter both known for their ability to soothe dryness. To this, we add our organic essential oils:
Rock Rose - our multifunctional oil that is used in skin care eases inflammation, in conjunction with chamomile it can help with eczema
Ravensara - reduces allergic reactions, prevents bacterial infections
Chamomile - an oil known for its ability to help with skin irritation and wound healing
Use a small amount on the patches that are causing concern when necessary. On application, it may feel grainy but these grains melt into the skin almost immediately.
Perfect to carry with you!
- Shea butter
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond oil)
- Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot oil)
- Lavandula Angustifola (Lavender oil)
- Cistus Ladanifer (Rock Rose oil)
- Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile flower oil)
- Ravensara Aromatica (Ravensara)
- Vitamin E (Tocophererol)
Did you know?
Did you know you can send the jars back to us for recycling when you’ve finished with them?
Send them to 6 Wellesley Court, East Sussex, TN34 3UT
Send four empty FULL SIZE, GLASS bottles or jars and we’ll send you a free gift to say thank you.