📍Crafted in St Leonards on Sea
Wood & Pepper scented soy blend candle
The exotic blend of Sandalwood and black pepper creates a deeply relaxing warming fragrance. The oils relax the muscles and soothe the mind, while having a stimulating and aphrodisiac effect on the nervous system.
Soy blend natural wax scented candle in 8oz clear glass container.
Cotton wicked with an approximate 40hr burn time.
Phthalate free. Vegan.
Our beautiful candles are handmade in St Leonards on Sea on the East Sussex coast in small batches with natural ingredients
By hand blending essential oils and naturally inspired fragrances we produce unique scents which not only fragrance your space, but lift the spirits, calm the mind and heal the body.
Our hand finished packaging is eco friendly and our aim is to provide a comprehensive range that is both beautiful & affordable.
We believe well being is not a luxury, it is a necessity!
Essential oils have always been used to promote wellbeing and boost mental, physical, and spiritual health. Many have strong medicinal qualities and those that positively stimulate the emotions can be just as valuable in promoting general good health.
To make sure you get the best scent throw and avoid tunnelling
- Burn for 2 to 4 hours each lighting - at least until the melted wax pool reaches the edges of the glass
- Never move or leave candles unattended while burning
- Trim wick to ¼ inch to prevent smoking and carbon mushrooming
- Re-trim the wick before each use
- Burn away from draughts and combustible materials
- Candles should be spaced apart while lit to prevent uneven burning
- Keep the wax pool clear of debris. Keep out of direct sunlight and away from direct heat sources
- Always place on a level non-combustible heat resistant surface