📍Crafted in St Leonards on Sea
Handmade Fig & mandarin scented soy candle
Fig and mandarin has a sweet, fruity and uplifting fragrance inspired by warm Mediterranean evenings. Also a firm favourite in our reed room diffuser range as it creates a warm and friendly atmosphere.
Soy blend natural wax scented candle in 8oz clear glass container
Cotton-wicked with an approximate burn time of 40 hours.
Our beautiful candles are handmade in St Leonards on Sea on the East Sussex coast in small batches with natural ingredients
By hand blending essential oils and naturally inspired fragrances we produce unique scents which not only fragrance your space, but lift the spirits, calm the mind and heal the body.
Our hand finished packaging is eco friendly and our aim is to provide a comprehensive range that is both beautiful & affordable.
We believe well being is not a luxury, it is a necessity!
Essential oils have always been used to promote well being and boost mental, physical, and spiritual health. Many have strong medicinal qualities and those that positively stimulate the emotions can be just as valuable in promoting general good health.
Our candles are handmade in small batches with natural ingredients, and this may cause slight variations in the wax. We like to think it gives each candle a unique character.
One the most gentle essential oils. Often recommended for use with children. It has many of the cleansing and antibacterial qualities of citrus oils, but is also restorative and soothing.
Its soft and sweet aroma brightens the skin, aids digestion and calms the mind.
To make sure you get the best scent throw and avoid tunnelling
- Burn for 2 to 4 hours each lighting - at least until the melted wax pool reaches the edges of the glass
- Never move or leave candles unattended while burning
- Trim wick to ¼ inch to prevent smoking and carbon mushrooming
- Re-trim the wick before each use
- Burn away from draughts and combustible materials
- Candles should be spaced apart while lit to prevent uneven burning
- Keep the wax pool clear of debris. Keep out of direct sunlight and away from direct heat sources
- Always place on a level non-combustible heat resistant surface